Routine cleaning procedures only get your business so clean and may require a deeper clean. Your surfaces are not being disinfected properly with just a duster or rag because you are just spreading the dirt and dust around. One of the most effective ways to ensure you are getting the most complete clean, however, is with electrostatic disinfection. From medical facilities to government buildings, we are equipped to handle a wide range of electrostatic disinfection services. Baza Services has been a trusted professional for electrostatic disinfection services for commercial properties since 2003. Call today to learn more about how we can keep your employees and customer safe with our expert electrostatic disinfection services.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfection
Choosing Baza Services for electrostatic disinfection for your business can be very beneficial. We have helped businesses with commercial cleaning services, including electrostatic disinfection, since 2003.
Some of the many benefits of electrostatic spraying are:
- The products Baza Services utilize kill 99.999% of pathogens for up to 30 days and are effective against highly contagious bacteria and viruses..
- All disinfecting products are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved.
- Electrostatic sprayers allow us to cover even hard to reach areas and provide a deeper clean than paper towels and other cleaning cloths.
- Gives employees and guests more peace of mind in your facility.
Baza Services’s Disinfection Services
Call Baza Services for effective disinfection services for your commercial property. We offer electrostatic disinfection for a variety of commercial facilities, including:
- Churches and Places of Worship
- Commercial Kitchens
- Corporate Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Medical and Healthcare Facilities
- Office Spaces
- Schools and Educational Facilities
- And More!
What is Electrostatic Disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection allows Baza Services to sanitize every crevice thanks to its special sprayer. To begin, we put a disinfectant solution inside of the electrostatic sprayer and it is then combined with air. Once inside the sprayer nozzle, an electrode applies a positive charge to the solution and then is sprayed onto surfaces. Negatively charged surfaces will bond with the disinfectant creating a thorough coat of disinfectant. With this process, any pathogens on the surfaces will be killed. Although electrostatic disinfection may seem complicated, Baza Services makes it easy. Just give us a call to schedule a consultation!