Disinfection Services in Peachtree Corners, Georgia
Although most people infected with a virus will recover quickly and resume a healthy lifestyle, slowing the spread of the virus is helpful in any environment. Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of sickness in Peachtree Corners, Georgia workplaces and keep their employees and guests healthy. Baza Services follows CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Get 50% Off Building Disinfection
(With a janitorial services contract)
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Viral Spread in Peachtree Corners Buildings
The trusted procedures and products that prevent and reduce spread of other viruses can also apply to the new coronavirus as well as bacteria.
Below are the primary recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Require that employees exhibiting symptoms stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Baza Services to clean) surfaces shared by multiple people, such as work stations, switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect these surfaces frequently to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses and bacteria or call Baza Services for disinfection services at (470) 632-4232.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap and/or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Remind staff to frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, call (470) 632-4232 for a free on-site consultation by Baza Services.
Why Call Baza Services for Peachtree Corners Disinfection Services?
Every year, thousands of people miss work due to illnesses caused by viruses, such as various forms of the flu. For more than 20 years, Baza Services has followed best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control to keep the spread of Peachtree Corners viral outbreaks to a minimum.
Baza Services's staff are well trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper protocols are followed when cleaning and sanitizing Peachtree Corners buildings. We use a system of cleaning with microfiber cloths in order to stop cross contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, the cleaning teams at Baza Services follow a cleaning and disinfection procedure that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing viral spread.
Other options during an outbreak are to increase the frequency of cleaning services or call (470) 632-4232 for porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call Baza Services with concerns about reducing the spread of viruses, every faucet, light switch, doorknob, keyboard and more are cleaned and sanitized. Surface sanitization, combined with frequent hand washing, is the best-known measure to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on preventing the spread of illnesses, visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "We've been working with Victor from Baza Services for many years. He is always professional and courteous. Very responsive to questions and concerns."